STUDENT FOOD RELIEF:
It has come to our attention that there are several students on apprenticeship who are the main breadwinners of their household. Some of these students have lost their wage/salary due to the COVID-19 Lockdown.
Gratiari would like to make a food parcel available to any student who meets the following criteria:
- Currently studying or completed course at a registered educational institution.
- No other income currently in their home
- Serving relevant apprenticeship with loss of salary/wages during COVID19 Lockdown
- Holder of a South African ID
- Must reside within the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
Qualifying applicants may apply via e-mail with the following information:
- Identity Number (attach copy of ID)
- Cell Number
- Physical Address
- Name of Educational Institution (attach copy of student card or certificate of completed course)
- Student number
- Employer name and contact details.
For any further information, contact Vishal on 0792208274